Green Chili Holidays are focused on providing the tourists with utilization of their leisure time to the fullest. Whatever tour packages we offer we plan it with utmost care and detail. We even allow our tourists to customize the tour package. The complete package that we provide in the tour of Rajasthan is unmatched by any travel planners of India.
Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations since it has the requirements that an ideal tourist spot will require. Rajasthan has hills, lakes, forests, deserts and forts that are linked up with History. Filled with mesmerizing natural beauty and a great History makes Rajasthan one of the flourishing state in the tourism industry. The palaces of Jaipur, lakes of Udaipur and the deserts forts of Bikaner, Jodhpur & Jaisalmer lies among the best chosen spots for the tourists.
The major palaces of Rajasthan are as follows:
· Lake Palace: Currently a luxury hotel located in the Pichola Lake, Udaipur.
· Hawa Mahal: Known as the palace of wind since it has over 950 windows.
· Umaid Bhawan Palace: It is the largest royal palace of Rajasthan and also the largest private residence of the world.
· Rambagh Palace: A royal palace previously, currently converted in a heritage hotel which is the largest in the world.
· Devi Garh Palace: Previously a palace currently a heritage hotel which is one of the leading luxurious hotels in the Indian Subcontinent.
Forts of Rajasthan
The hill forts of Rajasthan which comes under the World Heritage List are as follows:
· Chittorgarh Fort
· Kumbhalgarh Fort
· Ranthambore Fort
· Gagron Fort
· Amber Fort
· Jaisalmer Fort
Popular Places of Tourist Attractions
· The most popular places of attraction in Rajasthan are as follows:
· Jhalawar district
· Mount Abu
· Sariska Tiger Reserve
All these together make Rajasthan a prime attraction for the tourists from not only the home country India but also from all over the world. Rajasthan has all the ingredients to make a perfect recipe for the tourists. Besides all these there are various fairs and festivals all throughout the year which adds up the tourism of Rajasthan.
They offer a convenient Rajasthan Tour package for the tourists at an affordable price and covering all the places of tourist attraction leaving no chance for the tourists to complain.
#1/23 Krishna Nagar, Safdarjung
Enclave, New Delhi - 110029
Ph: +91 9818529130, 9910323510